Big Sales of the Week
Top 20 NFT Projects by # of Collectors
I think it’s equally important to analyze the number of wallets that own a given NFT project. Collectorship in a project directly translates to the community of people talking about that project. The more collectors, the more marketing vessels and opportunities to grow the base of people interested in owning said NFT.
Collector counts tell a completely different story than sales volume:
- 6,773 Owners → Bones & Bananas
- 4,944 Owners → Bored Ape Yacht Club
- 4,786 Owners → Meebits
- 4,549 Owners → VeeFriends
- 4,531 Owners → Hashmasks
- 4,272 Owners → Bored Ape Kennel Club
- 3,600 Owners → Cool Cats NFT
- 3,586 Owners → The Wicked Craniums
- 3,034 Owners → The Alien Boy
- 3,000 Owners → Stoner Cats
- 2,972 Owners → BullsOnTheBlock
- 2,953 Owners → DeadHeads
- 2,884 Owners → Super Yeti
- 2,704 Owners → BYOPills
- 2,686 Owners → Arabian Camels
- 2,674 Owners → My Fucking Pickle
- 2,667 Owners → FameLadySquad
- 2,619 Owners → CryptoPunks
- 2,578 Owners → GOATz
- 2,533 Owners → Lucky Maneki
Watch for Project Collaborations
Verified project collaborations like this are imminent and will become collector’s editions in their own right.
In the same way that Supreme and Louis Vuitton can come together and create a trunk or clutch together that is a super unique collector’s item, we’re going to start seeing more with the NFT art and collectibles space.
Both NFT projects / creators have done phenomenal:
- Total trade volume for GHXSTS – over 3,100 ETH
- Total trade volume for Cool Cats NFTs – about 6,300 ETH
But when they come together, they create an amplified brand powerplay.
This particular collaboration has three other NFTs in the series which are priced anywhere from 0.5 ETH to 1.1 ETH. Given their track records and this big charity sale, I think that’s a bargain.
Ready to Learn About NFTs?
Join 11,000+ readers of NFT QT, a weekly newsletter packed with tips and actionable insights for people fascinated with NFTs just like you.